its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, October 14} 05.10.14 x3
Its really warm in my house today and it is becomming uncomfortable. The ceiling fans were already on in the kitchen and I had to put the desk fan on in the living room. A month from now the house will be really cold, so I should probably savour these moments.

Im listening to The Cranberries.

It was weird earlier, I was in the kitchen and Molly was outside the back door and Emma was in the kitchen. So then all of a sudden Molly's barking and scratching at the door to come in and when I let her in she's all at my feet, following me everywhere until finally she let me pick her up and she was okay. I think the dog is going a little mental in her old age (she's nine) because never does she look to be picked up, unless you're looking out a kitchen window, which I was not. Something outside obviously scared her. She really needs a haircut.

I straightened my hair down today, I didnt flip it out. It comes to the base of my neck and touches my shoulders. In a months time I'll be able to actually put it behind my shoulders. This is exciting! It finally feels like my hair is getting long. I have to go to school with Paul on Monday because Im still his model for his board exam. I get free haircuts!

I am listening to Tool.

So my doctor's office called today and the one on the phone was a titknob. They were wanting me to go in monday at 9:45am to get my flushot but that doesnt work with me having to go to school with Paul so I told them that I'd have to get back to them. Then I asked her about rescheduling my appointment that was supposed to be this Tuesday. She was relaying back and forth between me and the actual secretary, and I swear this girl had no idea what was going on. Anyway I go see him at 4:15pm on Monday the 24th. Only another week later *sigh*.

I am listening to Acid Bath. Scream of the Butterfly makes me feel cozy :)

I am so glad that I started my blog when I did. The new blogger templates suck! Hardcore. I was poking about last night because I was bored and I was so not impressed with any of them. Also, I had created a new LiveJournal account for something to do, and they're new template styles are teh suck also. I was rather disgusted looking at both of them lastnight. My current LJ account allows me a lot more functionality than the new ones do and I'd be damned before I would pay for something like that. I prefer Blogger anyway. Familiarity, I think.

Oh! I changed the jewelery in my labret today! I took out my spike (my favorite spike) in favor of something a little smaller. Actually, I debated putting in my catchbead hoop that I still had from one of my nipples (disinfected, of course) but decided to go with one of my really tiny bars. It's really, really tiny and has a little sparkly jewel in it. I thought about putting the blue one in but went with the clear. Something different.

Now its time to get supper ready, I took out porkchops to barbeque because I can barbeque porkchops like nobody's business.


2 Comments:


Blogger Punk Penguin said...

i prefer Blogger, too. Live Journal was much better a few years ago. what happened?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:56:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I think Live Journal decided they were going to start charging for the good stuff, and then it went downhill from there.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera