its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, October 13} 05.10.13 x3
Friends buy each other sex toys when they're in need. Backstory: Amy is worse than I am when it comes to being horny, so Kim and I decided like a month ago that we were gonna buy her a vibrator. Fast forward to two days ago, when Kim and I head into one of the sex stores (we have two!) to make said purchase. Neither of us had ever been in this particular store before and the selection of videos that they had was the largest that either of us had ever seen. I would make a guess and say they had about a thousand movies there for rent, if not more. It was quite impressive. Anyway, that was not what we were there for. They didnt have a huge selection of toys, but they did have quite an array of toys produced by Sue Johanson. Now, I have a pretty good imagination when it comes to this stuff, but some of those vibrators I really couldnt figure out how one would go about using them. Moving on, the sheer amount of double-ended dildos honestly surprised me. My brother said it is the new thing with hetero couples. That I cant understand. Anywho, we pooled our money and purchased two nice little starter vibrators. Then we went and bought ourselves candy. Kim and I already have vibrators. With faces on them. :D

So today I showed my brother what we had gotten her and he joined in by purchasing some lube to go with the toys. So we went to Amy's tonight and gave her her presents (Kim and I did buy "real" presents) away from her family, naturally. Also, we had ice cream cake. Yay for ice cream cake. After that we moseyed into Pizza Delight where we had dinner and dessert. What you have to realize is that we're crazy people. You take us as a group and put us in a public setting and the chances of us causing a scene is greatly increased. So, yeah, Paul ordered cheesecake for dessert and it was undercooked or something so he sent it back and ordered strawberry shortcake. That came and the strawberrys were still frozen. Well, not frozen, but they were all crystally and you could tell just by sticking your fork in them. So we were all sitting there bitching about it and the waitress came over to ask how things were Paul stopped and with a straight face said that it was wonderful, then proceeded to finish off the still-frozen dessert. I almost made my honking-like-a-goose noises I was laughing that hard. On the way home we listened to Christmas carols. Yes, Christmas carols. I know its not even Hallowe'en yet, but we're weird.

As much fun as we have when we're drinking, I can have as much fun, or more fun with my friends when we're sober.

Oh, and I have to tell you about my tits! I had the best cleavage tonight! It was so good that if I had a decent digital camera I would take a picture and show you my cleavage. That probably means nothing to most, but when you have small breasts like I do it means a lot.

Also, I have a pimple on the edge of my lip and it hurts like hell.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

She said that she'd give a report, lol.

Paul was two bites into the cheesecake and he was all like "um this is gross". I dont even eat cheesecake but I knew that it should not be all gooey and sticking to the plate.

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera