its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, October 12} 05.10.12 x2
My mother just told me that the doctor's office called and they want to change my appointment that's currently scheduled for next Tuesday. I made the appointment two and a half weeks ago, and October 18th was the earliest I could get at the time and they want to move it. I hate this. My wrist is not getting better and now Im going to have to wait even longer to see him about it. Its no use even going to the ER because they're just looking to get people in and out. Basically, you get a prescription, and you're on your way. This is so frusterating. If I lived in a bigger city this wouldnt happen, we wouldnt have such a shortage of doctors. Its so frusterating. This is why going to the doctor is always the last thing I do when something is wrong.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

whos your doctor?
i hate when they do that to me
most times i tell them that i cant because i had to wait and i went and got time off work and school and i cant get those days back and i tell them that i missed a test because if the appointment and everything. I lay the guilt trip on them, then i get my appointment. In fact the office only calls and does that if he is off sick and isnt in the office at all that day. And they also leave the message with mom now.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:33:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Dr. Azer is my doctor. They left the message with my father, something about he wasnt going to be in that day or something. I just hate how we cant get enough doctors to stay around here. Its so frusterating.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera