its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 11} 05.10.11
I got my new shift. So far, everybody but Cecelia has been all "Well, its not that bad". My father was like "You dont have a social life anyway...". Thanks. My brother will be absoutely thrilled because I got the days off that he wanted me to. Anyway, you're wondering what it is, I will be off on Mondays and Tuesdays (I needed Mondays to go to school with Paul), and I will work from 9:00am to 6:00pm. I think its a kickass shift. I would have preferred Sunday/Monday off, but there wasnt anything like that left when I got there so I took the best that I could get and Im pleased with what I got. No more having to book hours off at the end of my shift if I want to go out and do something. No more having to trust my mother to tape all of my shows on Sunday nights for me because I'll be home in time. Heck, I'll be home in time to actually eat supper at a decent hour, and I dont have to get out of bed before 7:00am to get ready for work. This will be a good shift.


2 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Thats what I said! No more late nights at all. I can go out any night of the week if I want/can afford to. Sure I would prefer to have a day off on the weekend, but you take what you can get, and I dont mind having weekdays off.

The only thing is that Im going to be stuck handing out Hallowe'en treats this year. I am not going to enjoy that.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:50:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

but you get to come to my house for the halloween party, even if you cant stay late, at least you can come.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera