its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 11} 05.10.11 x2
This article has been niggling on my mind the past few days. I have to admit, I never would have thought that the Roman Catholic church would back down from the Bible. What's next, birth control? Same gendered marriage? Abortion? The new pope was supposed to be conservative like JP2, but I guess he's surprising us all. I wonder how long it will take before he's assassinated.

For the record, I, for years, have felt that the Bible was more along the lines of mythology based on (perhaps) factual events. I'll give it that much.

Oh, and Corrine told me a bit of amusing gossip about my ex. He did move, and right in with his new woman. You know, the one he had immediately after I broke up with him. After four years I wouldnt live with him, but he and her are living together after like two and a half months. Ahhh, true love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera