its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, October 10} 05.10.10
The only reason I was hungover yesterday was because I didnt eat anything before I went to bed. That, and I went to bed still really drunk as opposed to slightly buzzing. Well, not getting much sleep didnt help much either. Naturally this dog decided that Saturday was the perfect night to sleep in my bed with me. Dont fool yourself, she might be a small dog, but she takes up most of the bed and good luck trying to move her. It was the first time this year that I was in any way sick after drinking, and it will probably be the last. Oh, and me getting hungover is getting a very slight headache, and needing to eat something heavy to get rid of the mild gut rot. I probably *could* have worked if I wasnt so damn tired. It was worth it though, Saturday was hella fun, and I havent had Sunday dinner (Thanksgiving dinner to boot!) with my whole family since my cousin has been home. That was like six months ago. Keep in mind that since I was born we've had dinner together every Sunday.

Oh, and I really do not like my father, but I hate him x1000 when he's drinking. Let that be known.

I've done nothing but eat the past two days and Im all fat and bloated. Now, I suppose Im a picky eater, but I really dont like to call myself that. Im picky about the way my food is prepared, and the way I eat my food, rather than what I actually eat. Granted there is food that I dont like, but I like a lot of different food and Im not afraid of trying new things. That said, I dont care much for turkey. I find turkey too dry, and it makes me really tired when I eat it. So when I sit down to a turkey dinner I usually stick to vegetables and dressing (or, if you prefer, stuffing). Im happy with string beans, cabbage, and dressing. I can make a meal out of that. Anyway, yesterday Mom cooked a Butterball turkey and GODDAMN was it good! That turkey was more moist today, reheated, than regular turkeys are when they're freshly cooked. She informed me that she bought four of them. Oh. My. Goodness. I cant wait for the next one, even if its just us, and not the extended family.

Did I forget to tell you that guy at work* decided to tell me at work Saturday that he's liked me as long as he's known me? That's two years if anyone is wondering. Its too bad that Im all jaded and whatnot now, eh? Really though, he's liked me since two years. That's a long time. Its not like he was trying to get me to go out with him or anything. Him and Brittany were kind of hooking up. Well, she was trying her damndest to get with him. Before anybody jumps to any conclusions, as much as I love guy at work and think he's a great guy, Im not attracted to him, you know what I mean? He's one of the funniest people that I know, and he's got a really nice car, but I dont know if I could ever see it going beyond friendship.

Speaking of guys, if one more person asks me if the ex is moved yet I think Im going to punch someone. I do not keep track of him because it isnt important for me to do that. If someone wants to tell me some gossip, that's fine, but I dont know why people expect me to be all up on what he's doing now. First my mother, then my aunts at dinner yesterday. It annoyed me greatly.

Oh, and Paul's friend Karla is apparently becomming a pothead in order to hook up with my cousin Jon (who is best friends with my ex). Paul is not pleased with her because Jono has had a few of his friends and its nothing more than hookups. Karla is going to town everyday afterschool and getting high with them apparently, and he invited her to my ex's party that was on Saturday night. Karla, by the way, is seventeen (Jon is twenty-one) and a bit naive. I dont think she can handle being a booty call. She's a little too naive for that, but you gotta learn somehow, and like I told Paul, its her choice to make.

I have a shift bid tomorrow. I shall sleep now and update on that later.



*Name withheld because I dont know who from work reads this, and Im allowed to be discreet if I want to be.


2 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

I deliberatly did not mention her sister, lol. The comparison was too obvious. There's something kind of sad to sleeping with a guy just so he'll like you.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:54:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

haha and i dont think karla could handle being a booty call, god knows her sister couldnt.

corrine you amuse me beyond words.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera