its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 9} 05.10.09
Really goddamned drunk. Earlier, I was so drunk I could hardly see. Then I was seeing double. Now my skin still feels numb, and Im real friggin tired. But, you know, I hafta blog. Im a winner. Anyway it was the first time I actually hung out with Corrine and Amanda in (literally) years and I had so much fun. Not just because I got sto drunk that I was seeing double, but because we had fun. Best quote of the night: Corrine "I've seen a lot of penises", oh and we cant forget, Corrine "25 times in one weekend", and that was just with her Mom there :D

I learned that Amanda reads my blog. Hi Amanda! Also, Kim left before I got intoxicated, but I was "drunk" after two coolers so she would have been proud. I was wrecked after three, but I managed to finish off the four of them. Cant waste liquor. In eleven hours I will be at work, so I probably should go to bed. I can sense a hangover tomorrow, but well worth it.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i missed jenna being wrecked. Makes me sad. I wish i stayed. Oh well, we will just have to do this again. And then i can get wrecked with yous.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:33:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I cant wait until Susan gets home now.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

yeah i want another pub crawl inspired night with the crew. Just me not as drunk. I cant get that drunk again. I dont think its safe.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera