its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, October 8} 05.10.08
Its raining like a motherfucker outside and Im not impressed. I spent most of the day with rain hair. Rain hair. Yeah, I was hot.

For lunch I decided that I wanted McDonald's because I didnt have any cash on me, and they had a drive through. So I give the tithead my order and pull up to the pay window and hand her my debit card and she informs me that the debit at the window doesnt work, but I can go inside and pay. I look at her and ask "What about the other window?", "Oh there's no cash at that one" she replies "but the debit inside works". "No" I said, "its raining and I am not getting out of my car". So she went and said something to somebody in the background and came back and reaffirmed that I would have to park, and get out and walk in the rain to pay for my food, exactly what I was avoiding by going through the drive-through in the first place. I told her nevermind and drove away. My poor girl at the pick-up-food window didnt know what to make of it. As I was leaving the parking lot it occurred to me how snotty I actually was to her, but oh well. I went and got Subway for spite.

Im currently sitting here on my bed waiting for my brother to finish eating so that he can drive me to Corrine's so that I can get my drunk on. Dont worry, I fixed my rain hair, and even put makeup on (because I need to look presentable if nothing else), not that there will be boys there, I just wanna look pretty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera