its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, October 6} 05.10.06
Corrine and I were talking about my cousin who goes to school with her,

Corrine...
says:
i think he has matured a bit, when i asked him what *name undisclosed* is doing and he told me that *name undisclosed* is living in his parents basement and working at a call centre and hanigng out with little kids
.eye candy. says:
but still, i'd be really surprised if he up and matured in the 3mths since i've really talked to him
Corrine... says:
so it seemed like he didnt really approve or something
.eye candy. says:
there's nothing wrong with living in your parents basement and working at a call center, lol
Corrine... says:
oh maybe hes just matured since the last time ive talked to him (like 2+ years)
Corrine... says:
hhHHHAHAHAHAHAHoh god
Corrine... says:
o totally didnt even take you into consideration
Corrine... says:
you have to blog about that



Oh, and I tried on the cords that I bought the other day, because, you know, you cant really tell at the store. Anyway I was checking myself out in the mirror and I realized my ass looks totally awesome in these pants! Now, to find a boy to tap that ass. *sigh*


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

That entire conversation was hilarious!

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera