its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, October 5} 05.10.05
Finally! I hate when Blogger is down for maintenance and I need to post something. Anyway, I hate Wednesdays, its the worst day of my week. Something about having a day off, then a day of work, and then another day off just makes that one workday really long and stressful. And Im usually exhausted, as I was today. Work was horrible throughout the afternoon, but we got free meals (bonus). After 4:30pm we were 43 calls deep in queue because the entire network was down. Im talking North America AND Europe. Once they handed out a "sorry, you're sol" script we were a few minutes between calls and it was nice. Even when things came back online it stayed pretty slow.

Oh, and they handed us out our shift bid papers. Get this, there's 99 shifts on the bid (no duplicates) and only 25 of those are dayshifts. Honestly now, how are we not going to be in queue all friggin day. Plus, technically Im not guaranteed a dayshift because my seniority is 29/99. I will probably get one because there are always people with high seniority who take night or back shift, but Im not getting my hopes up. I'll know next Tuesday.

Okay, this is becomming a pet peeve of mine, I realized today. I really like the girls that sit across the aisle, really I do, but they tend to walk over and stand at my desk to talk to me. I promise that I can hear them when they're at their own desks, being as how they're only four feet away, but they feel the need to walk over and stand next to my chair to talk to me. This invades my personal space, but what do I do? I swear, I like them and all, but that gets under my skin. Brittany doesnt do it, but the other two tend to.

Also, this is so me :D


2 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

That wouldnt be akward afterwards, lol. Most likely I'll be moving after the shift bid anyway, so I've only got like a week left of it anyway.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:57:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

that comic is you for sure!

Friday, October 07, 2005 4:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera