its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, October 3} 05.10.03
So yeah, my supervisor came into work yesterday hungover, which was awesome because it meant that he really didnt care what we did. He doesnt say anything if we sit and play games or whatever between calls anyway, so it wasnt much different than usual. (My supervisor is pretty cool.) Calls were really really slow all day yesterday and it was great. Today wasnt as slow but I got VTO at 9:05pm when I was off at 9:30pm. Score! I enjoy getting out early, especially when Im into hour thirty in only three days. Tiring.

Another thing that's been going on is that Im horny as hell. I cant properly describe how horny I actually am. I've been single for three months (this coming Friday) and I havent been like this at all until now. Even bad sex would be better than nothing, I think. The guy doesnt have to be all that attractive (a little attractive would help, though). Hell, if the only thing I could get was hot lesbian action I might go for it. It's something, right? This is bad, how bad I want it. One stipulation, it has to be with another person, the by-myself stuff just isnt the same.

Until I get some action, I am going to drown my urges with alcohol, because Corrine is darling enough to have a party this Saturday. I am giddy at the thought of getting drunk again, I had so much fun last week. And there will be another party when Susan gets home (hurry up dammit!), and then Kim's Hallowe'en party. This is becomming a liquor-licious month. Hurrah! I think I'll drink more this month than I have since New Year's. Honestly. And the benefit of having a comically low alcohol tolerance is that it only takes me $10.51 for four coolers, and I'll be wrecked! Also, people seem to love being around me when Im smashed, and I have to appease my adoring fans ;)


7 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

I might be working until 9:30pm on Saturday. We'll hope that I wont be, but I *might*. Im drinking no matter what though.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:45:00 a.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

i found out that i have to go to the "Boston States" on saturday for work term. BOO :o(

But i might just go for a bit and leave. It starts at 730 so hopefully i wont be there too long.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:24:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

What is the "Boston States"?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:45:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

its a show for the celtic colors festival
its being held at bec
they wanted me to go to it cause its the only show that new waterford is hosting. I think there are alot of acts from boston in it, there for the name, but i know doug macphee is playing. im torn over whether i want to go or not.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:34:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

You probably should put in an appearance at least. Even if you did like you already mentioned, go for a bit and then leave.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:39:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

yeah i doubt it will run late but ill just get a seat in the back to get out early and claim that i was there for all of it. But i will most definately be at rins, i want to see yous and just hang out with everyone. Ill be a little late but ill be there. I dont know if ill drink but i can still have fun sober.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:52:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

You'll have a blast watching the rest of us being drunk.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera