its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 4} 05.10.03 x3
I hate my haircolor. Not the brown, I really like the brown. I hate how the brown didnt cover the blue, so now I have green streaks. Not a nice green either, a really ugly green. I told Paul today that I want him to cover over the green with black lowlights. I would prefer just dark brown, but I dont want to fork out cash for more color when he's got black home. Maybe if he mixed the brown that we have left with black it might soften it a bit. I'll hafta check.

I honestly think that we were given the wrong color to start with. When we went in, we asked Joann what color to use and she went to the book and picked out the color that I was actually looking at. So we talked about whether to mix it with ten volume developer or twenty volume developer and she suggested ten so it would be pure deposit (without lightening) and cover the blue more. I know that I saw in the book that the two colors that mixed to make the brown were both level 5. Joann had suggested that we up one of them to a level 6 because that's my natural hair color, which is fine and all, but after we applied the color I looked at the boxes and one of them was a level 6, the other a level 7. That's two shades lighter than the 5 which it was supposed to be, which is exactly why I figure it didnt cover properly. Now Im going to have black streaks in my hair again, when it took me a year to grow out the last ones. *sigh*

I doubt anybody understood the above paragraph, but I needed to vent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera