its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 4} 05.10.03 x2
I went to Sydney today because I wanted to get a new outfit. You know, part of my "slowly rebuilding my wardrobe" thing. I learned that I can now fit into regular size pants at Reitman's, and their size XL shirts are too big. This means that I've shrunk at least one full size. Anyway, my point to this post was that I bought a pair of pants and a top and neither item was black or pink. The pants (which I ended up buying at Zellers) were beige cords, and the top was chocolate brown. That's right, I said brown. Naturally, because I dont own any other brown clothes I will need to buy a belt (I really dont think my hot pink studded belt will match), and a sweater or blazer or something to wear as well. I suppose I'll hafta run in on Friday for that.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Wal*Mart or Payless are probably your best bets for comfy shoes. Where do you have in Wolfville to shop, or do you have to go to Halifax?

Baby pink and brown will go together, lol, but fuscia and brown arent quite two colors you'd put together. I needed new clothes in case I get to go on a "date" or something, you know what I mean?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera