its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, September 30} 05.09.30
Obligitatory drunk post.

Alright, if you had have heard our conversations from this evening, you would have learned that Amy is desperately horny, Im easy (something I would admit to when sober), we both give great head, and we're willing to have a threesome with a guy in order to get sex. Kim on the other hand, has a boyfriend, so she can get sex on her own. Also Kim's brother made me say that his 16 year old friend was attractive. I felt dirty. Nonetheless I also learned that old women get hard nipples when working out, and Mike's friend has sex with his dog. Not really though. Steak subs are awesome when you're drunk, and I dont care how close I am with my brother, its still weird discussing my sex life around him.

I was not the drunkest, nor was I the first one drunk. Score one for Jenna! I should go to sleep though, as I am WRECKED and will probably pass out if I dont go to bed now.


4 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

alcohol. MMMMmmm
as long as i dont have work im game.

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:30:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Well, I work on Saturdays until 9:30pm, and I work Sunday mornings at 10:30am, but I'll see if I can get a few hours off, even just on Sunday morning. Im all up for drinking, but I'll have to get back to you on how late I can stay out.

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:12:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

So yer home on the 7th?

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:06:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I'll hafta find all my old cds from the late 90s/2000. We can kick it old school. We're cool, really we are.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 6:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera