its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 27} 05.09.27 x3
Considering I felt like crap, and thought I was getting a cold for most of the day, my day actually went pretty well. I didnt move out of bed until after 12:30pm and then I just showered and got dressed and did my hair before Paul and I went to Sydney. We always have fun together, my brother is awesome!

So, anyway, we got home from Sydney and he went to his friend's mom's house to do the exchange student's hair. Let that sink in. Anyway it was Hiroki (Heh-row-key), the Japanese kid who's been there for a year already, who was getting his hair done. He was getting it bleached blonde. So I was watching television and the phone rings. Its Paul, wanting me to walk him through troubleshooting the wireless network while he's using Hiroki's computer. Hiroki's computer was in Japanese. You can imagine how well that went. So, I pack up my laptop and go to the house. I couldnt make the wireless work at all, but the ethernet through the router worked fine. I told them to call Dlink.

That wasnt the funniest part of the night. After Hiroki's hair was finished, Paul starts frigging around with his computer, because it was there on the table and he starts a game which turned out to be Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Now, if you know my brother, you will be able to imagine this in your head. Jenelle and I were facing Paul, so the laptop was facing away from us, meaning we couldnt see anything that was going on. The opening or whatever of the game came on and Paul starts with his highly entertaining commentary. With actions. Then the actual game starts, the commentary didnt. I havent laughed that much at someone in a long time.

So when I get home I turn on my computer and Amy messaged me all upset, so I offered to go pick her up to get her out of her house for a little while. We just drove around town talking and it was fun! I love just driving around, but with the price of gas these days you cant do it like we used. Gawd, I sound so old. But the two of us were in our pajamas, so we were HOT, driving around our hokey little town.

My hand was okay today, mostly because I was away from a computer, and I kept it wrapped the whole day. I did not go to the ER because I wasnt in any real pain. Well, nothing that would warrant me spending two or three hours at the hospital anyway. If it stayed like this I wouldnt mind waiting the month to see my doctor. I'll just take it day by day, I guess.

Im going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera