its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 27} 05.09.27 x2
The weather outside is horrible, and I think Im getting sick.

My hand feels much better today, enough that I can probably wait the month to see my doctor. Now, I didnt say that it felt fine, Its just bearable, and my fingers dont hurt. Bonus. That could be because I dont have to spend almost twelve hours at work in front of a computer today, but we wont jump to that conclusion.

I bought a decal today for my windshield. We were in Canadian Tire and I saw Amanda, but she was busy so I didnt stop and talk to her. Paul bought wiper blades. I figure that in order for me to move overseas, Im going to have to sell my car. I'll miss it.

Last night I downloaded AOL Instant Messenger. I dont know why I did, I dont know anybody who uses it. Plus, I hardly actually talk to people on MSN Messenger. Nonetheless I now have two instant messenging programs on my laptop. w00t.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera