its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, September 26} 05.09.26
Okay, if you can remember about two weeks ago, I came home from work all in pain. That was the first night that I had problems with my right wrist. The pain came and went since then but the past couple of days it has been almost unbearable. Last night I decided I'd try and wrap it for bed, to see if it would make a difference. It did, a bit. I called my doctor's office this morning to make an appointment, and the earliest appointment I could get was for October 18th. Not impressed. I refuse to be in this much burning pain (that goes all the way up into my fingers) until then. Im probably going to have to go to the ER tomorrow night to see what they have to say.

Oh, and Debbie got a call today from a customer named Donnie Darko, for real.

Also, my new favorite song is Such A Twat by The Streets.


3 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

You're suffering what might be some kind of typing-related injury and you're typing about how bad it is?

As a reader, I appreciate your determination to make sure the show goes on -- but I seriously hope you're using Dasher, your other hand, or a trained midget slave.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:07:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Sadly Im not using any of the above :(

But if it eases your mind a bit, it hurts more to use a mouse, than to type, and at home I have a laptop on which I use the touchpad, rather than a mouse.

Oh, and you're probably the first person to automatically assume it was a typing injury, most people jumped to the masturbatory references. Heh.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:17:00 a.m.  


Blogger Marcus said...

LOL good one Jenna........

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera