its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, September 25} 05.09.25 x2
So I talked to Jeff (my supervisor) about being moved to a different contract. He had to go over some things with me and he was asking me if I was okay because he knew that I had to sign the paper about my quality, and he said something about having listened to a "weird call" or something. I told him that I was really stressed and, to my surprise, he agreed with me that it was a hard, stressful contract. He even said that if he was on the phones he would find it stressful. He actually asked me what it was that I found stressful and took some of my ideas and emailed them to the client to see if we could get certain things changed. Talk about feeling validated.

Jeff told me that if I was looking for them to fire me (so I could get EI) it would take a while, and I told him that I was not looking to get fired, I just wanted to be moved. He was frank with me, he told me that obviously my stats had to be what they were supposed to be, but not perfect. If I had perfect stats I wouldnt be going anywhere. He also told me that they're not going to move me while we're busy, but that we'll be slowing down in November/December, when the new major OEM contract will be ramping up with more agents. He knows I should be on a more technical contract, and basically told me to wait for that.

Also, he said that I should see my doctor about getting a note for a wrist support for my keyboard and mouse. I'll have to call and make an appointment tomorrow.
All in all, I feel so much better today after talking with him. Even my back and my wrist arent as sore today. The calls coming in slower could be affecting that, too. We shall see how this day will go. Yesterday was awesome, the phones were broken for three hours :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera