its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, September 24} 05.09.24
If you went by tonight, you'd think I had some sort of social life. You'd be wrong, Stream sucked that out of me years ago, but Im trying dammit!

Nonetheless, I had a good night, and probably spent way too much money, but that's neither here nor there. When you think about it, we only went to Wal*Mart, the Dollarama, the Bulk Barn, and then for supper, but I left here at about three in the afternoon and got home a little after nine. I bought umm... two pairs of pants, a tshirt, a pair of pajamas, a blanket, a belt, five pairs of pink socks, two pairs of Snoopy socks (I have a Peanuts thing), and panties. That was besides the $7 worth of sour candy I bought at the Bulk Barn. Its dangerous to take me there, really it is.

Naturally we went to Pizza Delight for supper. I had lasagne again, but this time I had the apple skillet for dessert and I dont think it agreed with me. Last week when we went, I had lasagne and I was fine. Nonetheless dinner was good. Oh, and the cute waiter's name is Mark, we found that out tonight :)

After supper we went and hung out at Kim's for a little while. The new hardwood is beautiful! And I knew that as soon as I got home I wouldnt be tired anymore. Grr! I cant sleep lately, and I hate it!

Oh, and I was thinking this afternoon (dangerous) and came up with a new Life Plan (you might want to sit down for this). So, I decided that next year Im going to take a course in something, perhaps esthetics, but nothing that would last more than a year so that I can have marketable skills. Once I get that I want to go away to work for at least a year. By "away" I do not mean "out west" to Ontario or Alberta, I mean away. As in Europe. I only speak English, so I'd probably be best somewhere in the UK. The downfall? I dont actually know anyone in the UK so it could prove to be a challenge. I think I would really like to live overseas, even if it is nothing more than an elaborate fantasy.


2 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

Hey, I came to the UK without necessarily knowing anyone. It turned out that several people I knew were over here anyway (or came to visit), so that was a nice bonus.

I think it helped that I moved from my hometown to The Big City for four years before leaving the country, though.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:12:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I actually dont know anybody who lives overseas. I would probably have to go to the UK for a visit before I decided to actually move. It will require a lot of research I think. Plus Im going to have to get myself some marketable skills (I dont want to move away to work at a call center) so that I can get a decent job and whatnot.

I really would like to do this, even if I moved home after a year. At least then I could say that I gave it a shot, ya know?

Sunday, September 25, 2005 1:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera