its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, September 23} 05.09.23
So for probably the last two or three months anyway, I cant seem to go to bed without company. I dont mean gentleman company, I mean I have one or both dogs sleeping on my floor for the night. I even went so far as to make a dog bed consisting of two (not one, but two!) bedspreads folded up on top of each other. That has a giant stuffed lizard on it for a pillow. Molly likes her pillows. Emma is usually content to just sleep on the floor in the bedroom or in the rec room just outside. Yes, Im going somewhere with this. I always keep four throw pillows and a body pillow on my bed during the day. Once Im going to bed they go in their allotted spots on the floor (Im OCD remember?). So tonight Molly is upstairs sleeping in Mom's room, and Emma is downstairs with me. I just looked a minute ago and I couldnt see her, so I got up and looked around and she's there curled up on my body pillow on the floor. My dogs are so cute :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera