its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, September 21} 05.09.21
I GOT MY WINGS!!!!!! :D

Paul wanted to go to Value Village to get some ideas about a Hallowe'en costume, so we went over, and my wings were purchased. I wanna wear them all the time now. Even Mom said they were really cute, they're like moth wings. I still need to go to Sydney on Friday, so none of that's changed, but Im like uber excited now. Its like I actually have my costume started or something. Yay for me!

I must say, I have a blast hanging out with my brother. First we were home and he was telling me how he was confused by Amy telling him "Paul, your sister is retarded!" when he was cutting her hair, which led me to filling him in on our adventures last week. THEN he and I went into Value Village and he understood why. Yes, again I was walking around the store in a funky hat and a feather boa. I need a feather boa.

Actually, the funnest part of the afternoon was the two of us, in his car, driving around testing his stereo with such block rockin beats as I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany. Remember that song? Such a classic.

We also went into Wal*Mart and he got himself a steering wheel cover for his new car. They didnt have much else interesting in the line of car accessories, so we're going into Canadian Tire on Tuesday to see what they have. I want a butterfly decal for my windshield, because Im cool \m/. Really though, I've had the car a year and I havent gayed up decorated it yet. I have a collection of dogs in it, but no decals yet. I need to get on that.

Actually what I need to do right now is go to bed because I have to get up and force myself to work tomorrow. Well, unless I can borrow gas money from someone, else I have no way there. *crosses fingers*


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

angela was telling me that paul wasnt sure if he was invited to the party or not yet. Please pass this message along to paul: OF COURSE YOU ARE INVITED!

But just tell him that i havent had a chance to do invites up yet or even figure out all the details yet of like what time to start and all that fun stuff.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:13:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

When he and I were talking on Tuesday he was all like "well Im not sure if I AM invited.." and I was like, "Doofus, of course you are" so then he was all about needing to dress up. His only problem now is that he will probably be working until 1am, unless he can get out of his shift.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera