its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, September 16} 05.09.16
You may noticed that commenting has changed. It was the only way I could get rid of anonomous commenters. If you're going to come here just to bash me at least have the balls to tell me who you are. So now Im forcing everyone who normally comments to sign up for an account at Blogger, something that I did not want to have to do. But most LiveJournals that I read have this option enabled anyway. Anyone who does not want to do this can email me instead of commenting.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

it sucks that you have to do it. But im happy that you did. Your taking charge and not taking shit.

I got an account just so i can still post.

you do it for livejournal so i do it for blogger!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:27:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I really, really didnt want to have to resort to Blogger's commenting tool but I was left with no choice, really. And you're right, I keep a LJ account specifically so that I can comment on other people's journals, so there's nothing *wrong* with me enabling members only commenting. Im just glad that Im getting a positive response about *that*, if nothing else.

One thing that I like about the Blogger commenting tool though, is that I can turn off commenting for specific posts, which I very well may use. Im going to see what I can jimmy up with Haloscan though because I really prefer their commenting tool, but we'll see.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera