its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 15} 05.09.15
The ex left a comment here. I deleted it without reading it. I dont come to this page to read my comments (I read them through Haloscan) so I dont know what post he was commenting on. I think its the only comment that I've actually deleted and I did so because I made it clear that he didnt belong here. I havent even been to the mall where he works, because I dont care to see or talk to him.

EDIT: I've become rather irate at the nerve of him to come here and comment. I didnt read it, but it started out with something about defending himself. GODDAMNIT THIS IS MY BLOG AND I'LL WRITE WHAT I WANT. Face it kiddos, this is my diary, and Im allowing it to be shared with the Internet. If I want to write about how miserable I realized that I was when I was in a relationship with him, Im damn well going to do it. If I want to write about how much I did not enjoy having sex with him, Im going to write about that. If I want to write about how Im afraid of running into him face to face, (yes Im afraid of him) because he knows how to make me feel worthless like nobody else, then Im fucking well going to write about it. I dont go all over town and spread shit, I write in my journal which happens to be on the internet. This is MY truth, how I see it, and nobody can stop me from seeing things my way.

If this were an LJ, I still would not make it friends only because I shouldnt have to. I do have the ability to block IPs and, the same with deleting comments, I will use that liberty as I see fit.

On an aside, I went to Wal*Mart today to put some t-shirts on layaway until I get paid next Friday. They only had one tshirt that I liked in my size, so I took that. I also picked up the jacket and pants that Kim also bought the other day (I warned ya I was gonna get them too, lol), and the grey pants with the design on the ass. Umm... and a pair of pajamas. It came to about $90. Im gonna go pick it up next Friday when I get paid. Anyone who wants to come with me is welcome to.


its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera