its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 13} 05.09.13
Okay, tonight was awesome! First we went to Leather & Lace to see their selection of vibrators. Well, their selection sucked, they hardly had any. I was disappointed, actually. BUT Kim's (middle-aged) neighbour walked in with his girlfriend and wouldnt look at her.

So then we went to Value Village and roamed around there for ages. It was fun though, imagine, me finding a used clothing store fun. But, its not where you are, its who you're with. Anyway I think I found my wings. They had really, really nice black wings. They're not bat-like wings, and I dont know if they're as wide as I would like, but they are all black, and they're kinda tall. Im going to buy them when I get paid again and see how I like them. If I decide that they're not what I like, I'll still go ahead and make some. Oh, and they had fangs there for like $3. Me, after ordering wings for $25 online. Anyway, I might get the fangs if they're still there the next time I go in.

So, after Value Village we went to Wal*Mart, then the grub mall to finish off the shopping tour. I did not buy anything. Then we went to Pizza Delight for dinner, where the entire restaurant learned that Amy wanted liquor in her strawberry daiquiri, and we all left quite full. All in all it was a great day and I'd say we'll be doing it again sometime soon. There is another sex store in Sydney ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera