its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, September 10} 05.09.10
So, because today was grocery day we didnt have any dogfood any of the only dogfood they will eat. Come about four in the afternoon, they got hungry. Well, no, Emma was hungry. We didnt even have any sandwich meats or anything in the house, nothing. What to do, what to do... Well, we had cans of tuna. Now, you wouldnt think of feeding tuna to a dog right? This dog will eat most of what you put in front of her, and I had to feed her something. So, I decide, well I'll mix some kibble in with it to give it some substance. I mixed it, alright, I mixed it with my hands. I MIXED TUNAFISH AND DOGFOOD WITH MY HANDS. There, bitch, now dont call me prissy for not being able to put my hands in dishwater.

Oh, and if you're wondering what Molly ate, she had a bowl and a half of Special K cereal (she prefers corn flakes, but we didnt have any). And then she was yapping at the bag of Beneful after she snubbed them. And she had to have it on a plate. Nobody can tell me that dogs arent as bad as kids sometimes. Mine are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera