its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, September 9} 05.09.09 x2
Naturally the second that I think things are going alright something comes up and smack me in the face. Today is payday, I figured that my pay was going to be alright because I didnt take too much VTO the previous two weeks. I go to check my account balance today and there's only $200 in it. It turns out that Student Loan (who I thought wasnt going to look for payment until the end of the month) took $300 out of my account, leaving me with $200. Now, I was supposed to make my car payment ($124) and my insurance payment ($133) and my rent ($80) and I owe Paul $45. Plus gas and food and whatnot. That adds up to more than $200. Now, I know I can not give Mom the rent, and Paul can let the $45 go until I get more money (I owe the kid like $350 already anyway), but I still have $277 in payments to make. Insert frusterated crying here.

So I get on the phone. I first call Student Loan to get my payments deferred for the next 6mths (and it turns out I have a total of 14mths of deferment left, rather than 12, score!). Then I had to call the Royal Bank where I have my original student loans with to tell them that my payments were getting deferred. Then I had to be transferred to the car loan department to see if they could defer my payment for today (so much for being able to say that I never had to miss a car payment). They're actually going to defer this payment and the next one, so next pay I'll be able to pay off my brother at least.

So, now out of the $200, I only have to make a $133 payment. I can handle that I think. I know the insurance company isnt going to change the date on that payment, I tried that once before. I'll just have to make due with $60 for the next couple of weeks. Obviously Im going to be taking Zoodles to work, and nobody else is allowed to drive my car without putting gas in it. That might work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera