its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 8} 05.09.08
I want to find someone to love me this much, and this much, and this much. And I want a bunny.

On another note, I talked to my lawyer yesterday. He had finally heard back from the other insurance company (only after three months, thats all) and they're willing to pay out the standard $2500, which is all I figured I was going to be getting anyway. BUT my lawyer said that he wants me to get a letter for work stating that I incurred lost wages after my accident to try and go for another chunk of cash. I was at work when I was talking to him so I ran down and put in my request with HR for a letter. I figure it'll be October before I see any money at this point, but if I get the extra money it'll be worth it.

I booked five hours off of work this weekend, Im off at 7:30pm on Saturday, and I dont think I have to be in until 1:30pm on Sunday. So I can go out if I had plans. Which I dont at the moment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera