its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 6} 05.09.06
Its 10:28am and Im still in bed. I dont feel all that sick anymore, but I dont feel great yet either. Maybe its just boredom. I want to just fuck off and go for a drive but Paul's gone to school with my car, and I dont like driving Mom's car. That, and Im still in my pajamas. Last night I heard Paul get in my car and leave around 11:45pm, then about fifteen minutes later he called me (with Karla in the car) to tell me that he had filled the gas tank (it was on serious empty) and it cost $62 ($1.39/L for those not local). When I went upstairs to turn the kitchen lights off at around 1am he still was not home yet. Today I am going to tell him that I dont want him taking the car and being gone with it in the middle of the night. I mean, I have the right to do that, Its my car, I make the payments. What he does with Mom's car is her problem.

If I have my money this weekend, I want to go out. Like *out* out, to a movie, or drinking or something. The only problem is that I *cant* ask people to do something, because I get anxiety. Yes anxiety. Im going to confess something to the internet, I am very anti-social, and when I get in the habit of staying in, it gets worse. I cant even like instant message people, because I actually get anxiety. My name is Jenna, and Im a big winner.

Susan, my hair is fading out already, and I might have washed it three times since Thursday. Im just going to say fuck it this time. Paul said that he'd do it again, so I'll just wait until you're home for that.

Its probably time for me to get up and shower, but honestly, I cant be bothered.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera