its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 6} 05.09.06 x2
So I just finished cleaning out my car. It was disgusting, really it was. I filled a kitchen-catcher garbage bag with crap, actually filled it. That's besides taking all of the books from the trunk and putting them in Mom's car (they were hers, not mine, and I wasnt hauling them in the house). THEN I wiped down all of the plastic parts of the interior, and windexed the inside of the front windshield. I didnt vacuum the car though, by the time I had cleaned the thing out it was after taking me the better part of an hour and I was in a sweat. Yes, a sweat. I NEVER sweat, like ever (so me sweating today was getting slightly moist). And not too many things gross me out like seeing someone who is sweating, or feeling my clothes stick to me cuz Im damp.

I forgot to mention before, yesterday, Paul (who's two thirds of the way to becomming a hairdresser) had me cut his hair cuz I used to cut the XBF's hair like that. Im good with clippers :D Oh, and he was at school today and his teacher said that she wants models to come in on Mondays. I work Mondays. It would be much easier for her to change the day than for me to try and get my days off changed, I'll have to get him to suggest that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera