its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, August 30} 05.08.30
Grr. My car was inspected in June, and they did not mention anything with the brakes. So within the last two weeks my brakes got VERY grindy so today the car is up at the garage getting fixed. They just called to tell me what was wrong with it. Not only do I need new brake pads in the front, but I also need new rotors! Its going to cost me $233 total. I dont even know if I HAVE that much money. I totally wasnt planning on it costing me that much to get fixed. Now, honestly, I cant imagine that the pads werent starting to wear through in June when it got looked at. They could have at least gave me a heads up or something, it would have been almost $200 cheaper to just replace the pads. I feel so helpless and deflated.

But on a side note, it was great talking to Corrine last night. It was like three years hadnt passed at all.


EDIT: The garage that fixed the car today is not the one that inspected it in June. I took it to the dealer's to get inspected, and they're going to get some comments when I take it in to get the oil changed soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera