its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, August 30} 05.08.30 x2
The car's back, and Im broke. *sigh* But Paul's going to do foils in my hair tonight, maybe blue ones. Shannon said that I needed pink ones in, everybody says I look great with pink hair.

Even though I feel better than I have the past like four years, I still look in the mirror and think "FAT!". I still have it in my head that "no guy is going to want THAT body", or "you have to be skinny before you'll get looked at". In my head, I know that Im not even that big. Like, I dont see people who are bigger than me and think that they're unattractive, or anything just because of their size, Im not that shallow. I just think this about myself. Like, even if I did lose the fifty or so pounds that I needed to lose, it would just be something else. My teeth are crooked, or they're not white enough. I have those dark spots under my eyes. My face gets oily. My hair isnt long enough. Im not blonde. My boobs are too small. My ass is too big. I have ugly knees. IM TOO ANTISOCIAL! Ugh.

I know, I know, everybody has something about themselves that they wish were different, but I really dont know how to feel "worth it", ya know what I mean? Like, I was with a guy who actually told me once that another girl was prettier than I was. THATS who I spent four years with.

Its mostly the weight issue though. I see girls with flat tummies and skinny legs and wonder how am I going to compete with that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera