its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, August 26} 05.08.26 x3
So I have an appointment to get the brakes on my car fixed at 8:00am on Tuesday. They're getting REALLY grindy since the last week. Hopefully that wont cost me too much because Im already broke and today's payday.

Oh, Corrine, remember when we stopped talking umm two years ago? Yeah, that was my fault and Im sorry. I sided with that jerkoff at the time, not knowing he'd put me through more bullshit than I ever deserved. But, he's gone now (good riddance!) and I felt that I had to say that.

So, I still have no idea when Im going to get my money. I called the lawyer last week and he told me to call him in a week. Im getting REALLY frusterated. I've pretty much got the money already spent and Im not even near getting it. I figure though, with my new shift I wont be getting near as much VTO, so Im going to try my damndest to just work off my paycheque rather than my accident money. I do plan on joining Curves because Im totally ready to make that change, and I do plan on getting a digital camera. I also want an iPod, but that, I think, can wait a little while. I was thinking today that I want to start getting myself a new outfit every pay if I can afford it, even if its just jeans and a tshirt from Wal*Mart.

Oh, and I still want to make a trip to Halifax at some point. This time, I wanna get DRUNK, even if its just staying in the motel room.

I think three posts in one day is my record...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera