its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, August 25} 05.08.25
So I was driving to work today and something got me thinking about Kim's Hallowe'en party and what I was going to dress up as. I figured that everyone would expect me to go as a vampire or a witch, right, so I didnt want to go as either of those. Plus they're both pretty commonplace for Hallowe'en. Then it hit me. I knew what I was going to be. I honestly cant see anyone else being that, its too, ummm, not all that common. I really want to say, because I have no idea how to go about dressing up as *this*, but I dont want to give it away this far away. Get it? If anybody really wants to assist me in designing this costume, leave a comment and I'll tell you what *it* is.

Oh, and today at work we had a shift bid. There was slim pickings by the time I got in there. Well, as far as dayshifts go anyway. I could have gotten some great nightshifts with weekends off, but I've been there almost three years, Im not going to work nightshift unless I have to. Anyway, the shift that I picked starts at 10:30am and ends at 9:30pm, four days a week. I have Tuesday/Thursday/Friday off. I didnt want to be working until 9:30pm, but Im sure I'll get used to it. The days off arent great either, but it could have been worse.

Oh, and I think I have a crush on a boy at work. I dont want to talk about it. Really, I dont want to talk about because nothing will ever come of it because its ME. He's not a boy that I talk to, just see on the floor, so really, I doubt anything will come of it. I think I just needed to admit to myself that yes, I have a crush.

Oh, and I put a counter on my site this afternoon (less than five hours ago) and for shits I checked the stats on it about an hour later. Within that amount of time I had forty-six individual hits. Since then I've had a couple more. Forty-six. Woah. It was like "people might not leave comments, but they're reading what I write". That blows my mind. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the counter is invisible which is why its not showing up on the main page.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera