its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, August 22} 05.08.22
I was at work today and Darryl was up on the floor and saw me walking to my desk and automatically said "What's different about you?" after checking me up and down. Naturally I replied "Im single!" and then Terrance made a comment and we all joked. Then Darryl said "No really, this is a good thing, you're like ...brighter." So there, the change in me is obviously showing to more than those who really know me.

Plus I think Im losing weight. All that stress gone.

Oh yeah, and I was standing talking to Joe and Marcus walked by and kinda punched me in the arm, and it kinda hurt and I pouted and said that I didnt really need to be pucked. So he replied with "I couldnt help it, you looked puckable today". I was at a loss for words, and actually blushed so they made fun of me.

I downloaded more than 50 songs tonight just from Kim's suggestions (thank you Kim!) and one of those was Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. I've known about Jeff Buckley since ages and ages, but I have a habit of not listening to him. Not because I dont like him, but his voice is so haunting, and he was so talented that listening to him knowing that he committed suicide actually makes me upset. Its such a shame that such talented people can be so tortured. How weird am I?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera