its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, August 16} 05.08.16
So, the past two days I've dressed up for work, hair done and makeup and everything. I got tired of wearing jeans all the time, and, well, I feel good about myself. I feel good about myself. I think that Im attractive. I dont care to be overweight, but that isnt going to change overnight, and Im okay with that. I honestly dont think that I've felt this good about myself. Ever. I mean, there's times that I've been way depressed and hated myself, and there's been times that I thought I was alright, but now I can look in the mirror and think "Jenna, you've got it going on" and actually mean it. I used to be so self-consious about my weight that I wouldnt even think about being attracted to a thin guy, but now, honestly I can be okay with that. I like me.

I came home from work today and Mom said, with a smirk on her face, "and who are you trying to attract?" and I was honest when I said nobody. Im enjoying being single. Im enjoying becomming my own person again. Saturday night I had a blast just going out and looking attractive. I even feel more outgoing than I ever did before. I can honestly say that at this point in my life I am the happiest that I have been in a long time.

Janice told me that Mary was asking her how I was doing. I am doing great, really. Im having a blast. I know that its my fault Mary and I dont talk anymore, but I said what I said at a time when we werent talking and quite frankly I was frusterated and pissed off. But I have never deleted an entry from this blog, and I dont intend to start. We all have to live with what we do, and what we say. Although I do miss hanging out with her sometimes, she was as mean about people as I am.

I really hope that when I call my lawyer on Friday he'll have good news. I really want to start planning a trip to Halifax. I would love to go and shop, and go OUT drinking and make out with some boy who's name I dont know just to say that I did. Hell I'd probably make out with a girl if the opportunity arose. I've decided that this is the time where I can live my life to the fullest and have a BLAST! I mean, Im only 24, Im way too young to be tied down.

My new song on repeat seems lately to be She Is Beautiful by Andrew WK. Its how I feel about myself :)


EDIT: There are boys at work that I'd be lying if I didnt say I would make out with, but Im perfectly fine with just flirting. I like the attention :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera