its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, August 14} 05.08.14
I reaslly shouldnt be on here because I have to be at work in less than 6hrs, but Im goddamned pssed off. Drunk too. Since I broke up with my (now ex) boyfriend, I havent been with anyone, I havent WANTED to be with anyone, because, you know, I just got out of a relationship. I even felt BAD for him because everyone that I know was being told that he was all fucked up and heartbroken over the breakup. Well I find out tonight that he's been fucsking someone else since like umm... pub crawl. That was two weeks after we broke up. Yeah, he's real goddamned hearbroken. Fuck feeling bad for him. I know from experience that he cannot just up and move on that quickly. Christ, he was pinjing ovser a fling for like the first year of our relationship, let alone a four year goddamned relationshp. I had noticsed a different car at his house on my way to work some mornings (at like 7:30) so I knew there was something different going on, but I was actually feeling bad for him because I thought that he was all upset. Well screw that, Im friggin annoyed now. Trust me, Im not jealous I broke up with him, but Im annoyed that I was trying to spare his feelings and he's screwing some tart. He'll find all his stuff in a bag on his step some morning, I have no intentions on seeing him face to face. Heartbroken, my ass.


its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera