its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, August 14} 05.08.14 and a half
So I got up and went to work today. I didnt even sign onto the phone, I just asked them if I could have the day off and they gave it to me. I came home and Mom asked me if I was sure I was getting a paycheque. Im only running on about three hours of sleep, so as soon as I can put my clothes in the dryer Im going to lay down and nap for a while.

As mad as I was last night, I had a really good time. Im more mad at myself for letting myself feel bad for him, when I look now and realize that I tiptoed around things to not upset him the whole time we were together, I cant be doing that now that we're broken up. I really just have to stand up for myself a little better. I'll tell you something though, it sure makes me wish that I had hooked up with Dustin the night of pub crawl, not that I really want to hook up with Dustin, but just so that I could say that I hooked up with somebody.

Actually, no. I wasnt ready then to hook up with anybody. Even now, Im ready to make out with boys, and probably have sex with them too, but I know Im certainly not in any position to be in another relationship. Im glad I can look at it like that, it makes me feel grown up.

Oh, and the really cute boy from the band last night kept making eye contact with me on the dance floor, but Jason said that he's got a girl. I probably wouldnt care, actually.

Also, I apparently looked smokin hot last night in my new outfit, go me.

Speaking of smoking, there was a man at the bar smoking a Captain Black and the smell made Janice and I walk down to Needs and get a pack of Colts. Oh my gawd was it ever good! I havent had a Colt in umm... years. The taste was just as yummy as I remember, and it didnt bother my lungs at all. Mmmm...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera