its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, July 27} 05.07.27
Guess what I did today!


I barbequed pork chops! I actually made fire and then cooked dead pig on it! It ended up being good dead pig too! There were about a dozen pork chops there and four of them came out perfectly. Mom told me to put more barbeque sauce on the other ones and they got kind of burnt crusty on the outside, but were still good.

Im sure those of you who actually know me are wondering why the hell I (me of all people) was searing the pig. By the time Paul gets home from work its almost nine, and I have to get up at quarter after six in the morning, I cant have a big meal that late. So I grilled the swine and Mom cooked rice and opened a can of corn to have on the side. I am quite impressed with myself. Little ole domestic me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera