its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, July 18} 05.07.18
Pub crawl is this Friday. Its actually this Friday! Its hard to believe that it's finally here. Besides Janice and I and Susan, Paul is coming, and I got Amy to sign up, and Kim is signed up too. I think we should have a good year this year. The first year that we went was the best year so far, but Im hoping to beat that this year. We've even decided to dress up, Hawaiian of course. Janice and I bought leis (and I have an extra one) and flowers (for everyone) for our hair. We also bought the few glowsticks in the Dollarama, and I have an extra glow headband for someone. We're going all out this year.

Im getting kind of pissed off about my accident settlement. I signed the paper with my lawyer on June 3rd to just take the offer and Im STILL waiting on my money. I called my lawyer today and he said that he is going to do a follow up with the other party and to call him in two weeks. I need the goddamned money now! This is sooo frusterating, but there's nothing I can do about it. Grrr...

But on another note Im wearing a halter top with no bra right now. Why with no bra? Because Its so friggin HOT even in the house that I cant stand the extra layer of clothing. I even had a different halter on before but that one was heavier material than this one and I had to take it off. Sad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera