its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, July 14} 05.07.14
Well I still havent seen or talked to him. Its been a week. I still cant find one goddamned sweater, so once I find that I'll be able to give him his sweaters back (except the black one, he said long ago that I could have that). But as of right now, Im okay, really okay. Im not "ready to jump out into the dating scene" okay, but Im doing fine. I have no desire to see anyone else for probably a little while now. I still have, you know, things in my head that I have to get cleared up. That's enough of that for now.

I never did get to post about my drama at work. I have to share a cubicle now that Im dayshift. There's a guy (Chris) on backshift who sits in my seat during the night. I dont see him at all as he works from 10pm to 7am and I start at 8:30am and never work later than 7:30pm. Anyway, last Thursday I went into work (the night before it was the first time that he had sat there with all of my stuff put out) and my framed pictures (of the dogs) were all laying on my computer tower face down. He actually put my pictures face down and left them like that. I was disgusted. Jennifer (who sits at the other side of my cube) thought it was childish and I agreed.

So I was off on Friday and Saturday, and I went back to work on Sunday and my pictures were up, a little out of place, but standing. I though "gee, this is great, he didnt touch them". I was wrong. Cecelia came in a little before 10am and we were talking and she was saying how the day before her and Debbie (these ladies sit across the isle from Jennifer and I) had seen that my pictures were face down and they were appalled so they put them back up. That made me happy :). So I spent the next two days complaining to everyone that I could about this guy tipping my pictures.

I went into work on Tuesday and my pictures were still up. Now I knew that he was working the night before because the chair was different and the mic was unmuted, but my pictures were up! Then Debbie had come in for her shift and we were talking and she said "Wasnt it a shame that guy tipping your pictures?" and we got to talking about it and I said how they were untouched when I had come in that morning. Debbie replied that the night before she had heard someone go to Chris and make a comment about how I didnt like him tipping my pictures, and thus far they've been left alone.

In other news, I have not yet joined a gym. When I got my GST cheque last week I used it to buy new clothes to wear when I do start going to the gym. When I get my settlement I'll join a gym then. My settlement should be coming soon, I signed the papers with my lawyer about six weeks ago. Im only getting a couple of thousand dollars because Im fully healed (I'll experience flare-ups like any old injury) and wasnt going to fake an injury for more money.

Im watching Oprah and there's a woman on who has had like 25 plastic surgeries, and her lips are WAY too friggin big! Besides the fact that her "before" picture looks better than her current face, I cant get over her lips. I'll be honest, If I had the chance I would get a boob job. Not just because I think my breasts are too small for my body (I do) but I dont like the shape of my breasts. Even if I had a flat tummy I couldnt get away with going bra-less, and I would like to be able to do that with some shirts, especially some bar shirts. Finding the perfect bra for a shirt is not only annoying, but can get expensive.

Pub crawl is next Friday. I have to go tomorrow and sign Paul and I up for it. Janice was signing herself up for it today or tomorrow. Susan's mom signed her up already, and I convinced Amy to come out with us too. I dont know who of Paul's friends are planning on going, but I like his friends, so Im not worried. Im really looking forward to pub crawl, too. There's only two days out of the year that I really look forward to getting smashed, pub crawl, and New Year's Eve.

I had no intention in writing a friggin essay here, but its like I have all this stuff to say all of a sudden. I should really go and clean things. Yay cleaning!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera