its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, July 10} 05.07.10
I've been in a daze the past couple of days. We broke up on Thursday night. I said it, I said "I think we should break up". I dont want to talk about it, Im really not ready to talk about it. Im really not dealing with it well, not well at all. Scratch that, I dont know how to feel. Its easier to try and not think about it, really. I havent taken down any pictures or anything, and I have a couple of his sweaters that I have to give back. I get all nervous in my stomach when I think about seeing him again. It would have been easier for me to deal with if he had have broken up with me instead of the other way around. I cant even describe what Im going through, because I cant process it in my head yet. Frig, this post probably doesnt even make any sense. *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera