its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, July 2} 05.07.02
I was supposed to go tanning today, but my Mother made me cancel it saying that I had to do all this stuff (that she could have done, mind you), but when I got up this morning I could have kept my tanning appointment. That makes me mad.

I decided that Im going to join a gym. The gym in Dominion has a really great rate going on right now, and I'll have the time to go once I start my dayshift. Plus I really need to get going. I'll start slow at first, and then work up. Mom said that once I start getting into exercising, I have to start taking Emma out walking. I have no problem with that, she's a big dog, and gets hardly any exercise. And you know, its always my responsibility to do anything with/for the dogs. *rolls eyes* But I wont have to walk Molly, not far anyway. She was 9 last month and she gets enough exercise out on her chain, and playing with toys in the house, its the big dog that needs it.

I really wish it would get nice out. I hate it that its always cold and rainy, it was like this last summer. We deserve to have a nice hot summer so Janice and I can take Alex to the beach on nice afternoons after work. We'll have rockin tans, and he can play in the dirt. Yay dirt!

I feel like I need a nap, and I cant breathe well. I dont feel like Im getting sick, I think its just that I need the exercise. *sigh*

Oh, and my toes look all cute and stuff! S gave me a new toering for my birthday and its silver with a butterfly and I have that on my middle toe on my right foot, and I found a pink toe band that Im wearing on my stubby toe (not the pinky one, the next one to it) on my left foot. You'd have to know what my feet look like to really understand that THAT toe is my stubby one.

Also: this is a four day weekend for me. Yay for four day weekends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera