its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, June 3} 06.03.05
Im miserably sick with the worst ear infection I've ever had. Im sore from my left ear all the way down the left side of my face and into my jaw. I've been nausious yesterday and today. I had to leave work last night to go to Outpatients and by the time I got there it was too late to take my prescription to the pharmacy. Its up there now getting filled. Ugh. But at least its warm out. Its supposed to get upwards of twenty-nine degrees Celsius today. It was beautiful out yesterday and the day before as well. Im glad, last summer was horrible.

I hate my job. More than usual anyway. Little things about it are starting to drive me up the wall. You're not treated well by management, or the customers calling in. The only way to get ahead is to suck-ass to the right people, something I cannot do in good consience. I think this weekend I'll apply to NSCC and see where that takes me. I need a change, I really do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera