its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, June 24} 05.06.24 and a half
Okay, so my next door neighbour is pregnant... by her ex-boyfriend's brother's step-son. I know, it takes a minute to sink in. I honestly didnt know Cape Breton was that redneck. Well, maybe Meat Cove, but not down this far anyway, and I live in a GOOD neighbourhood. I suppose one never can tell.

Its really warm today, like upwards of twenty-two degrees Celsius (around thirty degrees with the Humidex). Tomorrow it's supposed to be upwards of fourty degrees Celsius with the Humidex. That's upwards of one hundred and four degrees Farenheit. !!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly dont think I've ever experienced weather like that in my lifetime. I intend to spend some time outside tomorrow enjoying the beautiful weekend.

I've had my Sunfire slightly over a year, and the inspection is up at the end of this month, so I took it in to the dealership today to get inspected. I was honestly expecting to have to spend hundreds of dollars to have something repaired, but I was surprised. There's only one little thing wrong with it, and its covered under warrenty so I wont have to pay anything to get it fixed. Color me excited!

Anyway, Im still looking forward to going out and getting drunk tomorrow night. I even bought a new shirt (that I really couldnt afford, but fuck it, its my birthday) to wear with it. I wish I could get a pedicure though. Oh well. Birthday in two days!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera