its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, June 12} 05.06.12 and a half
I got out of bed today somewhere around half past two in the afternoon, but I didnt feel the slightest bit hungover until about four. Even now, I could easily curl up and go to sleep, but I dont want to let myself because then my sleeping will be fucked for later.

So last night was much better than I expected. There were about twelve people there total, including the host and his two brothers (the youngest of whom went to bed by midnight), so it was a nice little crowd. I really dont like parties where there's a LOT of people, Im way too anti-social for that. Ten to twenty people is enough for me, that way everybody can mingle, and the house isnt too crowded.

Apparently the guy who was hosting (and his family) are staunch right wing conservatives, and that the middle brother is especially "Nazi". Neither politics, nor religion was brought up during the course of the party, so nobody had to deal with my drunken political rants. Good move on everybody's part. And for as much as I had heard that the middle brother was arrogant, he didnt seem like that to me, and we actually had a good conversation comparing Cape Breton to where they used to live in Ontario, as far as drugs and crime is concerned. I could very easily go out and party with these people again.

On a side note, Janice's cat ran away last Monday. Hopefully she'll make her way back home, she was a cute cat, and she's only little. Probably the only cat that I can handle being in the same room with, and I actually used to pet her too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera