its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, June 7} 05.06.07
So my day was starting out horribly shitty. I woke up depressed that I had to go to work (and Im already out of money and I only just got paid), but my day was made 100% better when I was at work and they approved my new shift request. Currently I work 2:00pm-1:00am with Friday/Saturday/Sunday off. Starting next week I'll be working 12:00pm-11:00pm with the same days off. I was elated! I think Alicia was just as elated as I was because I'll be there two hours earlier to be able to talk to her.

I also did my hair differently today. Normally I tend to flip the ends out, but today I took the extra fifteen minutes and straightened my hair down. I had more people notice my hair today than when I dyed it pink two weeks ago. I think thats sad. I probably had a dozen people tell me how great my hair looked today, and a couple of people asked me if I had gotten it cut. I dont even like my hair when its straightened. It barely comes down to my chin, so it looks like a helmet when its straight. Paul says that it suits me the best when its like that. Personally I prefer it flipped out, it doesnt make my face look so fat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera