its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, May 25} 05.05.25
So my road trip is one sleep away. Im rather excited, even though we might only be staying one night now, instead of two. I just want to shop!

I think the dogs know that Im leaving. Well, the little dog especially. Since I got home tonight, she's been stuck to me. Even now that Im in bed, she's pressed up against me, and she never comes to bed with me, she usually sleeps on the floor in Mom's room. The big dog, of course, was also stuck to me, being as how one dog cannot get attention without the other dog wanting more. Worse than little kids...

I saw Revenge of the Sith this weekend and I thought it was good. Also related: Hayden Christensen is my new celeb crush (bonus points that he's Canadian).

Last Saturday was Boyfriend's 23rd birthday, and Sunday we were together 4 years. That's a long time.

Thursday of this week is exactly one year since my accident. I, of course, will spend it driving unfamiliar roads.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera