its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, May 19} 05.05.18
I've seen this on a couple of blogs already, so Im going to jump on the bandwagon:

3 names you go by

3 screen names you have had

3 physical things you like about yourself

3 physical things you don’t like about yourself

3 parts of your heritage

3 things you are wearing right now

3 Favorite bands/Musical artists

3 favorite songs

3 things you want in a relationship

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you

3 of your favorite hobbies

3 things you want to do really badly right now

3 things that scare you

3 of your everday essentials

3 careers you have considered/are considering

3 places you want to go on vacation

3 kids names you like (only 3?, Im going to do 3 boys and 3 girls)
boys

girls

3 things you wanna do before you die

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick

3 celeb crushes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera