its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, May 8} 05.05.08
SHIT!

Its Mother's Day and I had set my alarm to get up at 11am so that I could see Mom before she went to work, but I woke up at 11:50am so obviously I missed her. I'll have to yell at someone for not waking me up.

I went to the Safe Grad Auction (for the local high school) yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Mom kept poking me in the back for bidding on stuff, especially when it was something that both Paul and I wanted and were bidding against each other. I ended up coming home with some sort of hair brush that moves while I blowdry instead of me having to turn the brush myself. It only cost me $12 when it was worth something like $30. Paul got a flashlight that he could easily use to jack deer or land airplanes. Plus we had free wings and a drink with each ticket, so I left the place all fat and bloated. I had a blast!

Oh, and I highly recomment playing Naked Nintendo with someone you dont mind being naked with. It's fun ;) Especially when you're playing a game like Mario Party that's all turn based. I will say nothing more on the subject. ...Try it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera