its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, May 3} 05.05.03
Halifax is in 23 days! I reapplied for my days off (3rd time's a charm!) today in hopes that my supervisor will approve them and send them to Ops planning. Ops will then deny them, in which case my supervisor will forward them to his supervisor, whom I hope will approve them.

We had bigwigs in at work today. My supervisor was supposed to be sitting on of them with me to listen to my calls, but he didnt and Im glad. They were dialing into the queue from downstairs and listening live, and then they came upstairs and two of them sat with guys on my team. I know my team was the only one to have them listening, I think because our AHT* is really low.

I've actually been working to get my quality scores up at work, and my break times down. I think I'll be better at quality than break times. Once I get off the phone its just so hard to get back on. I HATE taking calls on that contract. Scratch that, I hate taking calls period. I think I need a nice 9am-5pm office job. Yeah... an office job...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera